BAFUs

Brush up your English

Moderators: Epistéo, Pierre Equey

BAFUs

Postby Pierre Equey » Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:05 pm

I have the idea that Biological Aliens From within our Universe (BAFUs) are very rare:

- We live in a unique corner of stability (i.e. we live within a stable galaxy, within a stable solar system, on a stable planet, etc.);

- The sun send us the right radiations (... many stars with high X-ray radiation level, which are quite common in the universe, cannot host live);

- Some planets (like Saturn and Jupiter) wipe out the Solar system constantly making him (quite) clean from comets.

-o-o-o-

If they exist, BAFUs should be very akin to humans because the physical law are equal everywhere in the universe; therefore, human-beings and BAFU-beings will be cooked from the same jar, with the same recipe. Nonbiological Aliens from our Universe (NAFUs or Robots) are far more probable. Nevertheless, radioastronomy exists since 50 years, now the signal detection devices are quite good… And we still got not any kind of human-understandable intelligent signal from the Universe. It is quite strange no…

-o-o-o-

But, we coiuld encounter many other sorts of aliens:

- Our universe is maybe part of a so-called multiverse together with kilotons of other colleague universes. There are also kilotons of multiverses with very strange properties; our own multiverse is often called 'Cosmology' or 'Cosmos'. And then Cosmos interacts in some manners (I don’t know exactly how...) with an another multiverse called 'Chronos'. These interaction creates and materializes some structures (i.e. universes, elementary particle and so on) into these two multiverses. Within the set of materialized universes, some of them have the required properties to host live for long periods.

- Aliens from outer universe and from outer cosmos could be very strange for us; but if we obtain once an intelligent extra-human signal, it could be from these sort of aliens. And then communication will be particularly harsh… :D
Pierre Equey

Return to In English